Six Sigma certified people are in high demand in all Industries, especially in BPO, Call Centers, Software, Automotive etc. Your carrier growth will be faster than your friends without six sigma qualification. Further, Six Sigma qualification also helps individuals in changing the industry – many professional have successfully shifted from Manufacturing to Call Centers, BPO.
ISL-certified Green Belts learn the six sigma problems solving methodology (DMAIC), and the statistical tools. The focus is to master the application skills rather than learning the theoretical understanding. The program makes extensive use of MS-Excel for data analysis. At the end of the program the ISL-certified Green Belts can lead six sigma projects as well as effectively support Black Belts in breakthrough projects. Even though doing real-life project is not a requirement for certification, the Green Belts are encouraged to do projects.
- To understand the philosophy of six sigma
- To learn DMAIC methodology and statistical tools application
- To be able to lead Six Sigma Green Belt projects.
This training and certification is delivered completely online. The Learning Management System (LMS) provides following elements:
Multimedia lecture (Audio with automatic slide transition)
Quiz, with answers and explanation to wrong questions.
Case Studies with feedback from mentors
Discussion forum for engaging in dialogue with other participants.
Step-by-Step project guidance
The course is based on Body-of-Knowledge of IQF, USA :
- Six Sigma Concept & Philosophy
- Six Sigma Concepts and Philosophy
- Six Sigma Deployment
- Metrics: DPU,DPMO, RTY
- Champion, Black Belt and Green Belts
- Selecting Projects
- Define and Measure Stage
- Define Stage: Creating Project Charter, Identifying Customers & Their Needs and Requirements, Creating SIPOC
- Measure Stage: Identifying CTQs, Selecting Sampling Strategy and Collect the data, Establish the Baseline Performance
- Basic Statistics: Concept of Variation, Data Types; Normal, Exponential, Binomial, Poisson distributions, Measures of central tendency - Mean, Median, Mode, Measures of Dispersion - Range, Standard deviation, Variance, Central Limit Theorem
- Visualization Techniques: Process Mapping, Quality Function Deployment (QFD)
- Measurement System Analysis: Types of errors in Measurement System, R&R for Variable measurement, R&R for Visual Inspection
- Analyze Stage
- Analysis Stage : Sources of variation, Identifying root cause and Validation
- Data Analysis: common and special causes of variation, Control charts, Xbar and Range Chart, Individual and Moving Range Chart, Histogram, p-chart, c-chart, Pareto analysis, Pre-control charts
- Process Capability: Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
- Cause Analysis: Cause and Effect diagram, Why-Why analysis.
- Diagnostic Techniques: Multi-Vari chart, Paired comparison
- Improve Stage
- Improving Stage: Generating Potential Solutions, Select the Best One, Developing Mistake-Proof Measures, Process Optimization, Validating the Results
- Advanced Statistics: Sampling distribution, Estimation, Hypothesis Testing, ANOVA, Correlation and Regression
- Design of Experiments (DoE): Fractional Factorial designs, Full Factorial designs.
- Control Stage
- Control Stage: Defining the Process Control System, Modifying the Documentation System, Conducting Training, Institute the Process Audit System, Quantifying the Gains
- Control Plans
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Team Working
- IQF Bok –Basic Topics
- Statistical Inference & ANOVA
- Measurement Assurance
- Process Capability
- One-Way ANOVA
IQF- Six Sigma Green Belt certification is awarded on completion of the following:
- Complete 6 learning modules
- Score 60% or more in quiz at the end of each learning module
- Complete all Case Studies
- Score 50% or more in IQF-Six Sigma Green Belt exam
- Complete one Six Sigma Project (Optional)
Register online at www.isl.co.in and pay Fee Rs 15,000/- (for students in India) and Rs 25,900/- (for students outside India) through Credit Card, bank transfer, Demand Draft or Cheque (in favour of Institute of Sigma Learning Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad). You will receive the course material within 10 working days.